Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Camera Changeout Mavic 2 Pro

Would be great if I could have two cameras with my Mavic 2 Pro. The existing camera is great, however, I would like to have a zoom option as well. Any thoughts?

NH Phantom

Would be great if I could have two cameras with my Mavic 2 Pro. The existing camera is great, however, I would like to have a zoom option as well. Any thoughts?
You can get the cameras on Ebay. make sure you get one from a US dealer. The ones from China are knock off and don't work.
search You tube for the swap videos.

Thunderdrones

Loc
Duluth, Georgia
If you do attempt to swap gimbals, be VERY careful with the ribbon connector that goes from the gimbal to the drone. I have already repaired a few gimbals for people who did not correctly match the connector male with the female, and bent pins in one or the other.

I have a few Zoom gimbals for sale. Do you want a new or used one?

NH Phantom

If you do attempt to swap gimbals, be VERY careful with the ribbon connector that goes from the gimbal to the drone. I have already repaired a few gimbals for people who did not correctly match the connector male with the female, and bent pins in one or the other.

PM me price on a used one please.

Canuk

My bet is used would be fine being the seller is the guy that keeps all this china crap working for us .

No M2Pro for sale?

Would it be possible for you to PM me with prices too....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geokot