DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera filters

Revoh713

Reactions
Has anyone tried the filters for the camera yet? I keep seeing ads on this page for neutral density filters and polarizers and was wondering if they are worth the price and if they are good quality filters?

Has anyone tried the filters for the camera yet? I keep seeing ads on this page for neutral density filters and polarizers and was wondering if they are worth the price and if they are good quality filters?

Not available yet but hopefully someone out there might have been given pre-production ones to test and can comment. From what I know though defo. worth getting once available but also heard that it is best not to be an early adopter of the filters as certain companies have (in the past) not produced great stuff on the first run.

Reactions: Revoh713
I need at least an ND32. Bright here

Not available yet but hopefully someone out there might have been given pre-production ones to test and can comment. From what I know though defo. worth getting once available but also heard that it is best not to be an early adopter of the filters as certain companies have (in the past) not produced great stuff on the first run.
Good info to think about Chippie. I haven't got my Mavic yet but should be here this month sometime. If anyone has these, please let us know how they work!

I saw these but didn't realize they were a pre-order. Was hoping someone had some hands on with them for a quick review.

I also preorder the Polar Pro filter set. I heard nice things about their filters on Phantom from my friends before. Will definitely keep you posted once I received mine.

Sent from MavicPilot iOS app

I also preorder the Polar Pro filter set. I heard nice things about their filters on Phantom from my friends before. Will definitely keep you posted once I received mine.

Sent from MavicPilot iOS app
Awesome! Looking forward to what you think about them! Keep us posted! :)

Are pressure fit filters not as good as screw on? Too bad we don't have a choice with the Mavic.

I'd just be concerned about it falling off in flight.
I was more worried more about distortion, introducing a new layer of glass with another air pocket, and keeping everything clean.

I was more worried more about distortion, introducing a new layer of glass with another air pocket, and keeping everything clean.
True! Distortion could be an issue. Looking forward to seeing what others think when they get them.

I have the kit for the P3 and it's a pressure fit and it's never came off. Actually kind of hard to remove once the housing is in place.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'll be buying these (6 kit) as soon as available from UK dealers.

Wouldn't worry about distortion from reviews I've seen of there other filters. Although if Lee make a set like they do for the Inspire.....

I'll be buying these (6 kit) as soon as available from UK dealers.

Wouldn't worry about distortion from reviews I've seen of there other filters. Although if Lee make a set like they do for the Inspire.....
Lee filters would be amazing....but WAY too pricey!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird