DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera/gimble issues

Darren2264

Reactions
My gimbal will not calibrate and I have no control of the camera, I do get a picture. The camera moves around on its own. Any idea how to fix ?

My drone crashed from literally 2 feet off the ground due to one prop not being locked in place (my own fault for not double checking). The seemingly insignificant crash caused damage to my gimbal. I had to send the drone back to DJI for gimbal replacement.

My drone crashed from literally 2 feet off the ground due to one prop not being locked in place (my own fault for not double checking). The seemingly insignificant crash caused damage to my gimbal. I had to send the drone back to DJI for gimbal replacement.

I was going to respond but then I saw you were not the OP. Same avatar color.

OP, are you getting any error messages?

My gimbal will not calibrate and I have no control of the camera, I do get a picture. The camera moves around on its own. Any idea how to fix ?

I had what seems like an identical problem, which you can look at in the thread:

In my case I had the gimbal collar on for an extended time while trying to update firmware. One person commented that this was the likely cause. I've given up trying to fix it and it has gone in to DJI Refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu