DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

camera interference

j0rg3

Reactions
After a hit and repair my camera, I have some interference in the image.
I changed the camera, the camera board and the main motherboard.
Updated, downgraded.
The only thing that has not changed is the motor controller board.
It flies perfect but gravel and you see these interferences on the mobile.
If you turn on the drone while talking on the phone you can hear the interference in the headset.
I do not know what to do.
a video of the problem
Thank you

This is not to imply that this is the problem but it is the only other thing I can think of. Sometimes wires and cables are run in very specific ways as they themselves can become antennas if run to close to other sensitive wiring. Maybe a change in how the wires were run in replacing components?

I will say is a cable problem. The cable can be cracked internally easy for bending it too much during the installation. I will say try with another cable again.

Reactions: Thomas B
After a hit and repair my camera, I have some interference in the image.
I changed the camera, the camera board and the main motherboard.
Updated, downgraded.
The only thing that has not changed is the motor controller board.
It flies perfect but gravel and you see these interferences on the mobile.
If you turn on the drone while talking on the phone you can hear the interference in the headset.
I do not know what to do.
a video of the problem
Thank you
that's normally a camera connection. its only affecting the bottom half of your vertical raster sweep. ribbon cables may be loose or not aligned in slots causing loss of colors and vertical raster shorts. I've had a few video camera's and that was the same issues. I would take it apart again and reseat your ribbon cables also look at the gold/silver fingers to see if there's problems. You will need a magnify glass:) If not your camera has an internal problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka