DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera issues in flight.

Terryp

Reactions
Hi from New Zealand.
Just bought a Mavic Pro, very much in the learning phase. The camera disconnects during flight. I deleted and reinstalled the app but still have the same problem. Does anyone know how fix this issue please.

More info needed. Does the video display disconnect or does everything disconnect? At what distance does it happen? Does it reconnect automatically? Where are you flying? What display device are you using? How is it attached to the RC? If iOS, what version? What G0 4 version are you on?

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Many thanks for your reply.
Video displays then disconnects after about 4 minutes, sometimes everything disconnects but can still land the drone. I deleted/reinstalled the DJI GO 4 and got rid of the other one. I got longer video after that but it still disconnected. I'm using Apple 7 Plus for display and have the latest iOS version. I live in the inner edge of an extinct volcano, cell and wi-fi is not good. Phone is attached to the RC via the supplied cable on the side of the remote. I notice there is a USB port in the middle of the remote, can I use that instead of the other one?? I don't know what height or distance I was flying. Hope this is sufficient.

The easiest item to check is your connection cable. Use the USB connection and unplug the cable from the side of the RC. It could be your combination of iOS and Go 4 versions but without more version information cannot tell.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61