DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera lag

Jtmch717

Reactions
Just wondering if any else has experienced camera lag and the gimbal jumping around after it gets 1500 ft or more away from you.
It seems to have started after some updates, I have a clear line of sight to the drone and fully charged batteries. The drone only has 8 hrs of flight time on it and never been crashed or had any rough landings. This is on the Mavic air.
Thanks for any and all help.

Last edited:
Just wondering if any else has experienced camera lag and the gimbal jumping around after it gets 1500 ft or more away from you. ... This is on the Mavic air.
It may be due to wifi interference. If I fly in my suburban small city, I frequently have connection issues as near as 500', and always if I attempt anything over about 1200'. But in open country, I'm flying with strong connections and video feed as much as 10,000' or more out. Since anything I do around my neighborhood or city is short-range anyway, I haven't bothered to sleuth out whether I'd have better luck in the higher frequencies; it doesn't really matter to me, but you might try manually choosing a different radio frequency.

Try a second cable to your controller see if it is the same - also make sure you’re ports are free of dust - what is your FPS transmission rate set to controller

I think it is in auto, I have not flown it in a while but it comes thru on the sd card as well when it does it..

How can you choose different radio frequency’s?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair