DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera lense

TrueBerZerKer

Reactions
Hey so I made the mistake of allowing my father fly my mavic needless to say he full speed crashed it at around 25 feet a few scratches and a busted prop still flys but my main problem is that the front glass lens is absolutely shattered I am new to forums and such but also very desperate. I have a event in a week which I need it for, can I just have some suggestions. I saw someone use an Nd filter as a backup until they got it fixed would that work?? maybe buy just the lens?????

Hey so I made the mistake of allowing my father fly my mavic needless to say he full speed crashed it at around 25 feet a few scratches and a busted prop still flys but my main problem is that the front glass lens is absolutely shattered I am new to forums and such but also very desperate. I have a event in a week which I need it for, can I just have some suggestions. I saw someone use an Nd filter as a backup until they got it fixed would that work?? maybe buy just the lens?????

For the time being, you can remove the remaining glass shards, and stick a $10 CP filter on it and you might be good to go if the sensor hasnt been damaged. If you get a camera sensor error, you might not be able to get away with it and might need to replace the whole lens body.

For the time being, you can remove the remaining glass shards, and stick a $10 CP filter on it and you might be good to go if the sensor hasnt been damaged. If you get a camera sensor error, you might not be able to get away with it and might need to replace the whole lens body.
Do you suggest like just using a blade or something?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627