DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera position -gimble motor overload

Kalevet

Reactions

Its only my mavic camera act like this ?
After1 min camera very hot
When i restart the mavic camera stack on the left side and face down
Gimble motor overload never crash
Got it new 3 months ago

It might not help at all, but just in case - I think you'll find that for determining how the gimbal is acting you will need the Mavic on its feet. If the Mavic is on its back, the gimbal might be trying to flip upside down to level itself.

OP, put the Mavic on it's feet, start it up and let us see if it calibrates. Also you can do an autocalibration and see if it makes it to 100%.

If you think your gimbal motors are too hot, find someone (or better buy) a temperature gun and tell us what the motor temperatures are.

Are you getting gimbal motor overload every time it starts up?

It might not help at all, but just in case - I think you'll find that for determining how the gimbal is acting you will need the Mavic on its feet. If the Mavic is on its back, the gimbal might be trying to flip upside down to level itself.
OP, put the Mavic on it's feet, start it up and let us see if it calibrates. Also you can do an autocalibration and see if it makes it to 100%.

If you think your gimbal motors are too hot, find someone (or better buy) a temperature gun and tell us what the motor temperatures are.

Are you getting gimbal motor overload every time it starts up?

Yes every time i startup its say gimble motor overload

Auto calibration stack on 5% or 31 %
But if i start the mavic and camera go left and stack i fast turn it back to middle its work great and calibration ok until turn off

Its look like somthing stack there
I read fourms see youtube and its look like i am the only one with that problem .
Scary

You should be still under warranty, and I would send it back to DJI. What country are you in?
I am from israel and i have warranty but not from dji i got from benda i try to find what make it stack .the can say its happend when not remove the clip = no warranty
And after i update the bird 1. msg gimble overload
2 .msg remove clip and the clip i trush at the same day i buy the mavic
Remove clip happend before but for 2 sec and all work great until 3 day ago

Reactions: k3vnnyork
Can you file a claim with Benda? I dont think it's your fault, so you might file a claim with Benda or start an online repair request with DJI Netherlands. DJI should fix it for free.

Can you file a claim with Benda? I dont think it's your fault, so you might file a claim with Benda or start an online repair request with DJI Netherlands. DJI should fix it for free.

I will try and see how its going i will update
Ty for your time

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser