DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera question

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I've noticed that while flying the MP sometimes when I press the camera shutter I don't hear it click. A few minutes later it will go off without pressing the shutter button. I have searched to no avail for similar issues on the forum but turn up nothing. What am I doing wrong? I would think I have some settings wrong? Thanks in advance!

I think it might be your phone or tablet lagging. I have had the same problem with my phone that I run the Go4 app on. Usually what I will do when that happens is do a force close on the app on my phone and then restart it and the problem usually goes away. Next time it happens to you, try doing a light tap on the screen and see if it will auto focus. My bet is it won't or it will lag as well. Mine does that too sometimes.

You are doing nothing wrong. The MP takes the picture when commanded but with signal lag, weak signal, under-powered or overtaxed monitor, or other similar issues the shutter sound may not match the shutter press. The picture is being taken.

My tablet is under-powered and I make sure no other apps are running and it is in airplane mode when I fly.

Thanks EVERYONE for all your replies. I've had my android on the do not disturb mode but I'll try the airplane mode. This forum is a great place with a lot of great people willing to help. I'm learning! Thanks again!

Thanks EVERYONE for all your replies. I've had my android on the do not disturb mode but I'll try the airplane mode. This forum is a great place with a lot of great people willing to help. I'm learning! Thanks again!
I am running android as well and I have found it runs best in airplane mode and make sure you force close any apps running in the background. Even with that I still have it crash once in a while but I just force close the app and restart it. The app crashing won't affect your mavic flying, you just don't want to be moving it around alot especially if your are out of VLOS until your app comes back up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji