DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

camera question

Bogey

Reactions
Hello,

So, I have a CHEAP $99 drone that I couldn't fly worth a darn, and so I just picked up a Mavic Pro (lol, ya, quite a jump) With my cheap drone, I took pics using my phone, but on the Mavic, it looks like I can only take pics or video to the SD card and not with my phone, or rather from the drone to my phone.

Is this accurate?

I am a bit overwhelmed and have been reading forums and watching youtube videos like crazy, but I'm in over-load right now!

Thank you.

Hello,

So, I have a CHEAP $99 drone that I couldn't fly worth a darn, and so I just picked up a Mavic Pro (lol, ya, quite a jump) With my cheap drone, I took pics using my phone, but on the Mavic, it looks like I can only take pics or video to the SD card and not with my phone, or rather from the drone to my phone.

Is this accurate?

I am a bit overwhelmed and have been reading forums and watching youtube videos like crazy, but I'm in over-load right now!

Thank you.
Howdy from Wyoming Bogey, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.The phone will store lo-res pictures and video of what you capture, the Mavic's memory card will contain the hi-res versions.

Hello and welcome!
You can see the pictures and video on your phone but the original (and possibly higher quality ones) will be on the SD card. I personally do not cache video on my underpowered tablet.

I always recommend this video to newbies. It helped me.

Hello,

Is this accurate?

Thank you.
Hi Bogey, make sure that you download and read the manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
It will help a lot go through all the settings descriptions while you are connected to the Mavic and go through each of them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada