DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera setting change on ma2

michael boeren

Reactions
Afternoon two days ago, all of a sudden the camera settings were different. Choice was either auto or "pro". I started tapping around in frustration trying. To get manual back. Well the "pro" setting opened allowing a slide scales with alot more than isolated and shutter. Called dji and they had no clue what I was talking about. The tapping was after my talk with dji support
Anyone else see this change on their ma2?

Flytpath has a good video on the setting. The pro mode with the 2S gives you the ability to lock certain settings like white balance, or shutter speed while leaving other setting like ISO automatic for the drone to control. With the MA2 you have to lock all the settings like if you were in Manual mode

Yep - Saw it. I think it came with the 1.4.0 update. Lower corner now you can hit the Pro button to change stuff instead of going through the settings via the 3 vertical upper corner dots.

Hi all, I have the same gripe.
The only way I can change the EV to obtain the required exposure is to alter the ISO value ?

Surely that can’t be right?
It’s more than likely user error, ( old people and technology springs too mind.)

Any assistance much appreciated,
Cheers graham.

Afternoon two days ago, all of a sudden the camera settings were different. Choice was either auto or "pro". I started tapping around in frustration trying. To get manual back. Well the "pro" setting opened allowing a slide scales with alot more than isolated and shutter. Called dji and they had no clue what I was talking about. The tapping was after my talk with dji support
Anyone else see this change on their ma2?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+