DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Swap Glued Screws Help!!!!

MaviVeli

Reactions
Recently purchased a mavic zoom camera, I went to do the camera swap following instructions from youtube seemed fairly easy. Till i got to the screws with manufacture glue. I need help removing the glue and getting to the screw.

I have swapped my Pro camera with a Zoom, and it was a straightforward operation. Just be very careful with the camera connection to the drone. It is a snap on/off, but be careful to align it well before you reset it.

This type of cable connection does not appear to be one you would want to be snapping it off or on very often.....

I have swapped my Pro camera with a Zoom, and it was a straightforward operation. Just be very careful with the camera connection to the drone. It is a snap on/off, but be careful to align it well before you reset it.

This type of cable connection does not appear to be one you would want to be snapping it off or on very often.....
I agree this is something I’m definitely not going to be doing often. Heading to Hawaii and wanted to be able to switch the camera out for different shots.

Indeed! Best done only once or twice. I bought a second bare M2 aircraft so I would only have to relink the controller to switch cameras. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123