DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera up/down

neap

Reactions
Hi

After the last flight I noticed that I'm unable to move the camera up&down with C1 button on controller. Yes, that button is assigned for camera up/down and is clearly visible in the menu as chosen option. Other tasks are working with C1 which means that the button itself is working fine.
If I use the small 4-way joystick, the camera moves up&down without problems. Anyone had this issue before?

And one more question: I have used so far my Nexus 7 as a screen - worked perfectly, but yesterday in the middle of the flight my tablet lost the signal from controller and since then I've tryed to connect it again without success. It sometimes connects for few seconds but then the screen goes grey again.

Thanks!

Hi

After the last flight I noticed that I'm unable to move the camera up&down with C1 button on controller. Yes, that button is assigned for camera up/down and is clearly visible in the menu as chosen option. Other tasks are working with C1 which means that the button itself is working fine.
If I use the small 4-way joystick, the camera moves up&down without problems. Anyone had this issue before?

And one more question: I have used so far my Nexus 7 as a screen - worked perfectly, but yesterday in the middle of the flight my tablet lost the signal from controller and since then I've tryed to connect it again without success. It sometimes connects for few seconds but then the screen goes grey again.

Thanks!

Sounds like a bad cord.

Why not use the right wheel on the controller to move the camera up and down as is controller default? Then you can still have full flight control as well as full camera control without changing your grip.

I use the very same cord with my Samsung A5 and it works great, no issues at all.

Try a different one anyway. If that doesn’t work delete and reinstall DJI Go 4. The C1, C2, and 5D buttons are directly controlled by the app since for some reason that isn’t working and you are having connection issues on top of that it’s either the cord the app or the device.

In order of most common and easiest to fix I’d try the cord then the app if that doesn’t work it’s the device

Try a different one anyway. If that doesn’t work delete and reinstall DJI Go 4. The C1, C2, and 5D buttons are directly controlled by the app since for some reason that isn’t working and you are having connection issues on top of that it’s either the cord the app or the device.

In order of most common and easiest to fix I’d try the cord then the app if that doesn’t work it’s the device
I tried different cords, same issue persists. I'll reinstall the app then. Thanks!

Why not use the right wheel on the controller to move the camera up and down as is controller default? Then you can still have full flight control as well as full camera control without changing your grip.
I could yes, but what bothers me is the question if other functions are working under C1 then why not camera up/down?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme