DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera went dark

beardog

Reactions
While flying today camera went blank/black. I still see everything on the phone from remote just no picture. Up to this point I've been able to figure out any problems but this one has me stumped, any suggestions?

First thing this morning after having my phone off overnight had to give it a try. Problem solved. In a strange way I hope it happens again, not big on just having a problem go away, I like knowing what caused it.

Do you mean there was a black section in a recording downloaded from the Mavic SD card?
If you were still getting live feed from the camera it must still be working, perhaps the SD card is due to be formatted.

Do you mean there was a black section in a recording downloaded from the Mavic SD card?
If you were still getting live feed from the camera it must still be working, perhaps the SD card is due to be formatted.
4wd, as you see above no problem now. No I could still take both pictures and videos, also was able to see all the flight data just no picture, it went black/dark in flight. I actually have two Pro Platinum's so I was able to try the other unit and same thing. Today everything was good again, both units. Problem was definitely something with my I-phone.

4wd, as you see above no problem now. No I could still take both pictures and videos, also was able to see all the flight data just no picture, it went black/dark in flight. I actually have two Pro Platinum's so I was able to try the other unit and same thing. Today everything was good again, both units. Problem was definitely something with my I-phone.

Iphone panel probably over heated

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929