DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t download assistant 2 grrrrrrrrrrr

Warren36bolton

Reactions
Getting really fed up now ggrrrr I have just been out and got a new laptop with windows 10 coz the assistance on here say all good . Now I Can’t download assistant 2 for my Mavic 2 zoom so I can’t bloody fly it .. why is windows blocking me from downloading assistant 2 ?????????????????????????????

Check the other threads for the solution. Problem is DJI’s certificate expired and W10 won’t handle the file.

Reactions: mnis
Gonna smash mi fkin drone up
Nothing in this world is perfect. Try the recommended workarounds or return your drone to the dealer. Then at least you can sleep better again as soon as the blood pressure has dropped ...

Reactions: WAXMAN
Getting really fed up now ggrrrr I have just been out and got a new laptop with windows 10 coz the assistance on here say all good . Now I Can’t download assistant 2 for my Mavic 2 zoom so I can’t bloody fly it .. why is windows blocking me from downloading assistant 2 ?????????????????????????????
It is unclear from your post what is really happening, if you mean install vs. download, then, try this: How to Install Unsigned Drivers in Windows 10 - Make Tech Easier and right click the install file to "run as administrator".

Hang in there. DJI has great hardware but have fallen short on software. You shouldn't have to struggle with it but the end result is worth the effort, providing you don't launch it and promptly fly into a tree.

Reactions: mnis and Thomas B
This is truly a spectacular fail on the part of DJI here. Holy cow how long does it take to sort out a few lines of code and get your product certified like it used to be? Plus people are having to forsake the security on there home PC's in order to download and run the software needed to operate and fly your drone safely!

I'm amazed a lawsuit hasn't been filed yet.

Reactions: Warren36bolton
...I'm amazed a lawsuit hasn't been filed yet.
Good luck suing and getting any reparations from a Chinese (or other foreign) company. They have a much larger budget for lawyers than I do.

Best thing about it . I post on here few days back and I woz told to get windows 10 . Am not realy any good on computers . Just spend £400 on laptop with windows 10 . I need assistant 2 for vision sensors grrrrrr can’t fly

How long till I can get assistant 2 on my Windows 10 . .? How long till windows stops blocking the app ??? I don’t have any other computers . Only my laptop windows 10

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54