DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t find a longer cable between r/c and tablet.

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have tried 6 cables all of which work with my Phantom and Mavic 2 to connect the MM r/c to a Samsung Tab 6. Two off these cables are DJI ones. The little short one that comes with the MM works with the tablet but its way too short.

Has anyone tried or had success with a longer cable?

Any long usb to usb micro will do as long as it's its USB 3 data cable equivalent. Not standard USB 2.

thors drone world do them and they are available on amazon i use the TDW ones and they are great no i am not on commision

I use this otg cable to connect a lightning or micro usb for my ios or android devices and it worked!

Attachments

• 0A07A778-CE0C-4C6B-9236-3B9F00E88BB1.jpeg
    0A07A778-CE0C-4C6B-9236-3B9F00E88BB1.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: old man mavic
Thanks. I have an otg cable back in Aus but I may go and get another from the local DJI or other electronic shops in Patong. You can see far more on a tablet than any phone, especially in the bright sunshine.

thors drone world do them and they are available on amazon i use the TDW ones and they are great no i am not on commision

Did you get the latest email update Omm ?
They have specially made the now for the MM and full size android note pads / books (or whatever they’re called [emoji14])

This cable is one option that's available on Amazon:

1574514929744.png

Did you get the latest email update Omm ?
They have specially made the now for the MM and full size android note pads / books (or whatever they’re called [emoji14])
yes i did thanks i think the word you want is tablets

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Any long usb to usb micro will do as long as it's its USB 3 data cable equivalent. Not standard USB 2.
MM does not use USB 3.0
Even in the case of M2, only the AC takes advantage of USB 3.0 by way of USB C on the AC side. This is mainly for file transfers such as 4K video.
Micro in USB 3.0 is a completely different form factor than micro USB 2.0. Nothing in Mavic or Phantom uses this form factor.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242