DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t take off with sticks

HawkMan

Reactions
M2P just decided to do a firmware update, and now I can no longer take off manually (ie with twin stick movement)
Any ideas please?

@HawkMan strange for a drone at the end of its life having a firmware update ,still you never know with these things ,connect it all up minus props, and go through the settings menus in the app screen ,often a firmware update can change some of them and make sure that all is well

Reactions: HawkMan
@HawkMan strange for a drone at the end of its life having a firmware update ,still you never know with these things ,connect it all up minus props, and go through the settings menus in the app screen ,often a firmware update can change some of them and make sure that all is well
Thanks, but I tried that as soon as noticed the issue

Try recailbrating the controller. And check its operating mode is what you think it is.

Reactions: HawkMan
If you use the button on the phone's screen to launch the drone does the drone respond correctly whilst in flight?
What stick mode is the controller in?
What was updated and what firmware version was it updated to?
Have you tried reverting to the old firmware or refreshing the new firmware? You may have to connect the equipment to a computer and use the DJI assistant 2 for mavics to do either of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I fly my M1P's it tells me that there are updates available. As I am using NLD software on them I just ignore them.

I had this same problem. Would take off with autolaunch but nothing else. I ended up sending my SC back to DJI (since I had DJI care). I think they replaced the gimbals and when it came back, everything worked!

I had this same problem. Would take off with autolaunch but nothing else. I ended up sending my SC back to DJI (since I had DJI care). I think they replaced the gimbals and when it came back, everything worked!
Replaced the “gimbals”????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580