DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can 2 goggles be used simultaneously?

StanTGM

Reactions
I have the regular goggles for some time now and absolutely love the immersive flight experience they give me.
Now I got the RE, mainly - I admit - because I like the grey colour so much better.

I plan to sell the regular goggles on Ebay, but an idea came to my mind: what if I use both goggles simultaneously? One for me (piloting), the second for an accompanying family member?

Is that possible?

I have the regular goggles for some time now and absolutely love the immersive flight experience they give me.
Now I got the RE, mainly - I admit - because I like the grey colour so much better.

I plan to sell the regular goggles on Ebay, but an idea came to my mind: what if I use both goggles simultaneously? One for me (piloting), the second for an accompanying family member?

Is that possible?
Yes,
read how to in the goggles manual; I’m still thinking whether to keep my white goggles now that I have the RE.

Reactions: StanTGM
Be warned that one of the goggles sets has to replace the Controller as the Master link to the Drone and the Smart device on the Controller does not get any video.

I have found in this configuration that the Mavic has greatly reduced range in urban environments. ( operates like Spark without OTG connection.)

Control signal has to go from Controller via wifi to Master Goggle and then to aircraft.

Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851