DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can a DJI drone control app play logs written under a different login?

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

To cut a long story short I have DJI flight logs that came within an unwiped memory. Obviously they are not my logs and not written by an App that I was logged in to but since I now own the drone concerned I was curious to see what it has done.
The logs can be read by the likes of Phantomhelps logviewer but if I upload them to my phone I can not play in the app, there are written by the same app, in this case FLY, the app doesn't even see the logs.

This makes me wonder if the app will NOT play logs written under a different login.

Does any one have two DJI logins/account on one screen device etc, if so can you play all the logs etc. etc. using either login?

Try AIRMAP and see if the logs will play.

@PhiliusFoggg i believe the only way for you to access those logs ,is if you had the email address and password of the previous owners DJI account, and then used that information on a device you have pretending to log in as them on a new device

I logged out of the app and tried logging in with the account I use on another phone, it wouldn't let me log in. Maybe even the app becomes tied to its first log in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143