DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can anyone recommend a free software to edit 4k video for upload to you tube etc

grayuk

Reactions
Hi everyone im quite new to drone flying, 6 month ago i bought the spark but wanted somehing better and now just purchased the mavic 2 zoom,its fantastic, but can anyone recommend a free decent app to edit the 4k video and sort it out for uploading to you tube, dont want to loose quality etc, all help much appreciated :)

Reactions: Pontoon-pilot
Use search engine at top right .The little magnifying glass and you will get pages of results from this forum about video software.

Reactions: JDawg
Hi everyone im quite new to drone flying, 6 month ago i bought the spark but wanted somehing better and now just purchased the mavic 2 zoom,its fantastic, but can anyone recommend a free decent app to edit the 4k video and sort it out for uploading to you tube, dont want to loose quality etc, all help much appreciated :)
If you have any Apple device, Movie is free, easy to use and robust. Easy to upload to social media, use your own. Music or their free music.

You can find a list of commonly used free editors here.

Reactions: Pontoon-pilot
Thought I posted this but didn't see it so may show up twice.
I use VSDC software. It is free but has a lot of features some which you wouldn't expect to find on free software. It will upload to youtube in 4K. It is not very intuitive, however there are some excellent youTube tutorials that help a lot.

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya