DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can i buy just the mavic pro w/o controllers from anywhere other than dji?

merk

Reactions
I use my drone for work, so having one not working costs me money. I'd like to order a 2nd one - is there any other place to order just the drone by itself other than dji? Everyone else seems to sell the drone with the remote and charger. The only place I've seen the drone by itself is a refurbished unit and that was $50 more than what DJI sells a new one for.

If you're in the US, you can order one from B&H here and have it shipped tomorrow.

Reactions: phantomi
Thanks - was hoping i could get the next day delivery service from DJI but they only seem to offer that as an option when you buy the drone and remote. Looks like BH is the next best option. Thanks!

They are also available @Advexure : DJI Mavic Pro Aircraft only
They are in stock and ready to ship

Yes, in stock and ready to ship here at Advexure. Thanks for the shout, @Stan1915. Order by 4PM PT M-F for same day shipping. Mention you're from MavicPilots and we'll have it expedited.

Any questions don't hesitate to reach out here on the forum, by email, or give us a call.

Reactions: phantomi
Thanks - was hoping i could get the next day delivery service from DJI but they only seem to offer that as an option when you buy the drone and remote. Looks like BH is the next best option. Thanks!

We are checking to see if we can make that happen for you now. PM sent.

I use my drone for work, so having one not working costs me money. I'd like to order a 2nd one - is there any other place to order just the drone by itself other than dji? Everyone else seems to sell the drone with the remote and charger. The only place I've seen the drone by itself is a refurbished unit and that was $50 more than what DJI sells a new one for.
I saw Drone only new on Ebay.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters