DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I buy spare legs in the U.S.

AKA

Reactions
I broke a landing gear leg Mavic Pro Platinum.
Cant seem to find anyone close to Idaho who sells them. Seems more difficult than it should be. Any suggestions for a reputable source? DJI.com wasn't even listing the part.

Did you break the entire arm or just the vertical leg that's attached to the end of the front arms?

Just the landing gear is cracked. The motor arm is fine. I tried to glue it but that didn't work. I have replaced it before but now having a tough time finding a parts supply. I saw one that looked pretty sketchy so I didn't buy from them, but I may have to go back to that site.

Reactions: BD0G
Thank you. That looks perfect.
I"m using the drone daily on my farm and I just can't be without it for long. I was going to buy another one this week to have a back up. Figured on buying a friends used Mavic Pro but I'm also looking at the Enterprise.
Thanks for the help. If you have any advise on reliability I'm all ears.

I ordered the legs on amazon per the recommendation. Looks like I"ll have them in a few days. I ordered batteries too and for now will hand catch the drone to save wear on the cracked leg. Thanks for the help.

okay, so first of I am sure stupid questions. Is the determination of the legs based on looking at the front of the drone or have the front of the drone facing away from you? I need to purchase one and if I am going to purchase the whole arm to get that than I need to know.

Is the determination of the legs based on looking at the front of the drone or have the front of the drone facing away from you?

Reactions: Grog
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent