DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I fix this myself

Kanchenjunga

Reactions
Hi, during transportation in my backpack one of the black things on rear end under the body must have broken off. I do not find it in my backpack. Can I order these and fix it myself or do I have to ship it to DJI-support.IMG_1174.jpg

Manufacture part number : RBSKU10213 or YC.SJ.WS000490.05, Search for your area :) Hard to say which way they orient though is it right or left? Upside down or right side up for left, right? $6 free shipping for both in States though.. I'd get both to OP. Cheap enough.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ldallara-air2
Hi, during transportation in my backpack one of the black things on rear end under the body must have broken off. I do not find it in my backpack. Can I order these and fix it myself or do I have to ship it to DJI-support.
Just curious ... Why did you mask the sticker text on attached photo?

Dropped one of my aft landing gear, ordered new ones via Amazon, but more or less impossible to get in place correctly.

Handed in my M2P for repair at one of the DJI repair centers after a crash, and then they changed the entire base plate to the drone to fix the missing landing gear.

Happened to me again, then I pushed in the landing gear by force and then glued it together with SuperGlu.

Works perfectly.

most likely its his FAA number. or maybe a phone number. both you dont really want plastered on a public web forum.
I see ... One of these Internet mysteries I would probably never understand ... What possibly self-inflicted harm can be done by appearing at a public forum with true name, proudly displaying FAA license or phone number? What is the purpose of forum's anonymity, nicknames etc.?

Last edited:
I see ... One of these Internet mysteries I would probably never understand ... What possibly self-inflicted harm can be done by appearing at a public forum with true name, proudly displaying FAA license or phone number? What is the purpose of forum's anonymity, nicknames etc.?
well someone could take the FAA number to use on their own drone. then get in trouble and it goes back to him? or having phone number could get prank calls or again someone using it on a site that then will robo call the OP. idk to me its better to cover numbers like that rather than seen for the whole web eyes

Reactions: Jet skier
If you fly it before it gets fixed, maybe you should remove the remaining one so the weight is balanced side to side? Sounds like an overkill but l do know that these drones like everything to be perfect!

well someone could take the FAA number to use on their own drone. then get in trouble and it goes back to him? or having phone number could get prank calls or again someone using it on a site that then will robo call the OP. idk to me its better to cover numbers like that rather than seen for the whole web eyes
What’s more pathetic is that I would not even know how to do that on my computer

I see ... One of these Internet mysteries I would probably never understand ... What possibly self-inflicted harm can be done by appearing at a public forum with true name, proudly displaying FAA license or phone number? What is the purpose of forum's anonymity, nicknames etc.? Ku-Klux-Klan ceremonial masking had its reasoning, but forum members? Oh, well, never mind :)...
-Phone number - Even MORE spam calls.
-FAA number - someone "borrows" it and you get the call from the FAA when he slams into an aircraft.
-Real Name - The start of identity theft.

If you fly it before it gets fixed, maybe you should remove the remaining one so the weight is balanced side to side? Sounds like an overkill but l do know that these drones like everything to be perfect!
No effect...well extremely minute. But he will get "butt" scratches ;) You literally can attach a string to one leg and lift some weight and aircraft will compensate and hover level...of course that motor will be rev'ing much higher. :)

FAA number to use on their own drone
you mean like the N number on any US aircraft...where you just google the N number and you learn the owner ..and sometimes the last five owners and all the data on the last flight..etc etc....and then you use that info to??????? ;)

Reactions: bcfd29

While it might be prudent, if there was ever an incident, the serial number on the drone will not match the FAA number and prank calls the nature of which I am not sure can easily be blocked on any cell phone....mine is set up too not even take calls from anyone not in my phone tree......lastly, the FAA is not going to contact you by phone, it would be by letter and I would welcome them contacting me should someone else try to use my number so we can try and track down that person and deal with the theft.

WDK

Ok, so now that we know why the op has covered their info on the aircraft, It’s time to get back on topic. Thanks?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143