DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I have DJI Assistant 2 "Consumer" v2.1.9 (latest) -and- older v1.1.2 on same computer?

pchaps

Reactions
I already have the DJI Assistant version 2.1.9 that I used for Air 2s, but now I want to install Assistant v1.1.2 to have ATTI on my Mavic 2 Pro. Can they both reside on the same Win PC (I will only run one at a time), or do I need to install the older version on a different computer?

I already have the DJI Assistant version 2.1.9 that I used for Air 2s, but now I want to install Assistant v1.1.2 to have ATTI on my Mavic 2 Pro. Can they both reside on the same Win PC (I will only run one at a time), or do I need to install the older version on a different computer?
Just uninstall 2.1.9. Can always reinstall if needed

Reactions: pchaps
Thanks! I use a desktop PC, is it best to use Windows uninstaller or is there a DJI uninstaller?
It’s been a little while since I’ve used Windows but I believe you can uninstall applications from the windows system settings or preferences (whatever they call it)

Don't uninstall anything.
I have
"Assistant 2 for Mavic" version 2.0.14
and
"Assistant 2" version V1.1.2
both on a Windows 10 PC.

I only ever use one at a time but there is no cross talk that I am aware of.
Separate Apps should be OK.
They are installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\
1658685009268.png
I think the programs are cross platform Apps built using something called electron. Check it out here

Reactions: pchaps
Don't uninstall anything.
I have
"Assistant 2 for Mavic" version 2.0.14
and
"Assistant 2" version V1.1.2
both on a Windows 10 PC.

I only ever use one at a time but there is no cross talk that I am aware of.
Separate Apps should be OK.
They are installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\
View attachment 152295
I think the programs are cross platform Apps built using something called electron. Check it out here
Thanks! You saved me from wasted time. Will try it now. Perfect timing!

This is a follow-up to say thanks to everyone and to confirm that I have two versions of DJI Assistant installed on both a Win 10 Pro64 and also an old Win 7 64 computer. I can choose either the old v1.1.2 version or the latest version. Works great! As noted, only run one version at a time. v 1.1.2 has debug mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada