DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I restore my total hours/distance data to my profile?

Chanctonbury

Reactions
My iPhone is running a little bit low on memory so I have deleted all my flights from my profile in DJI Fly app, expecting that the totals would be kept on record but sadly, this doesn't seem to be the case!! I have a couple of questions:-

1. The only way to actually free some memory was to uninstall the Fly app and then re-install it as this seems to be the only way to remove the data from the phone rather than just the 'headings' from the profile. Is there a way of removing the data fully without having to uninstall the app to free up iPhone memory?

2. Once a flight has been removed from the app by deleting it from the profile, is there a way of re-instating it?

I have checked the manual and to the best of my knowledge, this isn't covered therein!

Any advice would be very much appreciated - thanks

Flight logs take almost no space, deleting them didn't free anything. What takes space is the cached video, and that's deleted separately in the album.

You can't recover deleted flight records if you synced after doing it.

You can't recover deleted flight records if you synced after doing it.

Thank you for your quick response. I haven't synced so do you know the procedure for re-instating my most recent logs?

If you didn't sync after removing them then delete the app, reinstall it (you might have done that already it seems) and login again, then sync. It should pull them back from the server (assuming you had synced when you had all of them of course).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803