DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I use lightning connector from bottom USB port?

kaitlyn

Reactions
Currently using the mavic with my Pixel XL with the included type-c cable. I'm currently traveling and for a few reasons, might be using it with an iphone. But I don't have the lightning RC cable with me, and it seems they sell for about $30+ here, and I am not even near a store from what I can tell.

So could I use the OEM iphone lightning cable connected to the bottom center USB port to my phone? The biggest thing I can think about is the lack of right-angle/flush connection which I think I can handle temporarily. Any other problems/issues, or good to go?

could I use the OEM iphone lightning cable connected to the bottom center USB port to my phone?
Yes. Make sure you unplug the cable on the left side of the remote controller. The bottom USB port will not work when the cable on the left side is plugged in.

Yes. Make sure you unplug the cable on the left side of the remote controller. The bottom USB port will not work when the cable on the left side is plugged in.
AHA! ThankYou! now i can leave my phone in the case! finally, sheesh i just wanted to keep the port protected? does anyone make a plug for the left side controller port? ( and the USB?)

Reactions: tony56shooter
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS