DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can i use the new Cendence Remote with my Mavic ?

aaron_westb

Reactions
Hey all,
I am truly enjoying my mavic pro, however, I would really like to use the Cendence remote control with the mavic along with my new Crystal sky monitor. Does anyone know if this is compatible?

No.

The Cendence was initially announced as eventually being compatible with "most DJI drones" but only "through future updates"...

So who knows what they'll make of it and when, if they do at all.

What's wrong with the current Mavic remote ??
I find it quite good.
Why spend $999 for a remote for a $999 drone.

I find it quite good.
That's not only a good point, but funny also. I think the reason maybe some of us who invested in the Cendence and Crystalski monitor, not only have a fun Mavic Pro, but also the Inspire 2 with the X7 Camera. But LOL, your comment made me laugh.

Reactions: Inspirephil
I find it quite good.
Because the Cendence has many, many customizable buttons/features that makes it easier to use for camera settings, etc. I own one and use it for my Inspire 2 and I also own the Mavic Pro 2 and I am hoping that DJI comes out with a firmware update that would allow me to use the Cendence remote with it as well. Wishful thinking at this point but I hope they keep their word!!

I find it quite good.
The Cendence Remote offers hundreds of control option the standard remote does not offer. In addition it has a dedicated mount for the Crystal Monitor. Most important it feels like a real transmitter instead of a game controller.

Regards- Mike

For any one who would like more information concerning the Cendence transmitter and it is advantages over the standard remote here's a link below. Aside from just pilot programmable conveniences, it also incorporates a built in holder for the crystal sky monitor using the same battery and more importantly a directional high gain antenna,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots