DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can not get on-line chat with DJI or live phone chat

Dacuda

Reactions
Its really strange, I can not call DJI or even Chat On-Line with DJI, its like they have blocked any kind of contact other than e-mail which they say may take a while to respond

Waiting days for a response. Forget about it. They are in so deep that I suspect (now that they have hundreds of thousands of peoples dollars) that they can just keep quiet, get their house in order and in the end, they will ship out and people will settle down. Right now, it is essentially useless for them to try to appease anyone as their responses are empty. Its a very good example of a very poorly run company HOWEVER it is a toy and we can wait until Christmas (some year) to get it !

Waiting days for a response. Forget about it. They are in so deep that I suspect (now that they have hundreds of thousands of peoples dollars) that they can just keep quiet, get their house in order and in the end, they will ship out and people will settle down. Right now, it is essentially useless for them to try to appease anyone as their responses are empty. Its a very good example of a very poorly run company HOWEVER it is a toy and we can wait until Christmas (some year) to get it !

Most won't see their Mavic until 2017 that's for sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato