DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can only connect with 2.4 ghz to SC

skunky1

Reactions
So I was battling to get my iPhone to connect to the hotspot of the SC until I found a fix wherein you need to change the settings from the default 5ghz to 2.4ghz.

The downloads will be faster on 5ghz.

Is there a fix for this ?

So I was battling to get my iPhone to connect to the hotspot of the SC until I found a fix wherein you need to change the settings from the default 5ghz to 2.4ghz.

The downloads will be faster on 5ghz.

Is there a fix for this ?

I have no answer, but have you tried just using the SC "GoShare" function and transfer files that way? I had no idea that the SC had hotspot, nor why it would as it doesn't have any service connected to it to provide Wifi out that I have ever seen.

I have no answer, but have you tried just using the SC "GoShare" function and transfer files that way? I had no idea that the SC had hotspot, nor why it would as it doesn't have any service connected to it to provide Wifi out that I have ever seen.

Yes the “hotspot” is the goshare function which essentially connects your phone via WiFi to the SC as a hotspot to transfer the files.

Just that only 2.4ghz works

I have the same experience olny 2.4 Ghz is working.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000