DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can someone link or PM/DM me the dji apk that doesn't need to sign into account?

adiru

Reactions
I heard about a while back the community was tweaking the DJI apk to make it so that it can be installed without using Google play and without needing to phone home nor sign into a DJI account.

Is that still a thing and if so, could someone point me in the right direction.

Now with Huawei hard banned and with the news saying DHS says DJI is next on the list, I think its important to have contingency plans in case the DJI app is blocked on Google Play store or otherwise DJI itself blocked from all internet communications from the US.

Just trying to see if I can get a dji.apk app that can be directly installed without Google, and if it can work without having to log on to DJI or send pings back to DJI etc

I wouldn't be so much as worried about China...than more so our own government spying. Remember when they got caught with their pants down with all those applications and programs that were sucking up all the data? I'm not a conspiracy theorist or buy into some crazy plan, it's just funny to read all the hype directed toward China and Iran right now..........

*Que mysterious music*

I heard about a while back the community was tweaking the DJI apk to make it so that it can be installed without using Google play and without needing to phone home nor sign into a DJI account.

Is that still a thing and if so, could someone point me in the right direction.

Now with Huawei hard banned and with the news saying DHS says DJI is next on the list, I think its important to have contingency plans in case the DJI app is blocked on Google Play store or otherwise DJI itself blocked from all internet communications from the US.

Just trying to see if I can get a dji.apk app that can be directly installed without Google, and if it can work without having to log on to DJI or send pings back to DJI etc

I was just about to ask this exact same thing.
Im using an older version of GO for less headache and compatibility with older FW, but have lost access to maps (sort of)

Similar to custom FW.
Im looking for a later version of GO thats been tweaked to remove the BS.
Is such a thing possible?
Is the NLD version of GO (linked above) a way to achieve this? (Does it only work if you use NLD?)

if anyone wants the patched apk without all the restrictions, ill gladly share... just pm me and ill get back to you.

cheers sparky

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54