DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can someone run these indoor hover tests

DrizzyDrones

Reactions
I just wanna advoid the prop issue and currious scince weather is keeping me grounded and in storing with silicone guards if my props are staying good.. i left it hovering After first auto take off and landing test and dang cat jumped and batted it into a plastic storage bin so i did another lol i wasnt sure what happened left it hovering steady as a rock go to get a drink and hear dreaded sound of props hitting something like and go in and cat and drone are by the bins lol never had a problem or crash i keep it mint and for that to happen sucks.. so do I need to use blue lock tight when re installing props also how so i give u guysbthe dat file to get motor info i dont have access to pc right now

Reactions: ff22
so do I need to use blue lock tight when re installing props
the new props should come with new screws that you are supposed to use. Those already have blue threadlocker on them. First run the old screws down the threads in the motor covers to clean out the old threadlocker. It's said to be easy to cross-thread the screws so be careful to get them in straight. The brand name is Loctite btw.

I just wanna advoid the prop issue and currious scince weather is keeping me grounded and in storing with silicone guards if my props are staying good.. i left it hovering After first auto take off and landing test and dang cat jumped and batted it into a plastic storage bin so i did another lol i wasnt sure what happened left it hovering steady as a rock go to get a drink and hear dreaded sound of props hitting something like and go in and cat and drone are by the bins lol never had a problem or crash i keep it mint and for that to happen sucks.. so do I need to use blue lock tight when re installing props also how so i give u guysbthe dat file to get motor info i dont have access to pc right now
I think you need to apply loctite to the cat! (g)

I have a cat and I always keep it in another room with door locked ( it knows how to open doors ) before I play with the drone inside. The prop can hurt your cat badly. The drone can be fixed if it crashes. Not sure if the same goes for the cat. So, take care my friend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots