DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can the batteries and remote controller be charged together?

TNarwid

Reactions
Can the batteries and the remote controller for the mavic air be charged at the same time using the dji battery hub?

Yes, this seems to work just fine. It’s exacrly what I did to charge my batteries and remote at the same time when I first got my MA.

doesnt the mavic air charger have 2 usb ports on it like the mavic pro charger does? i charge 3 batteries and my phone and rc all at one time, isnt that how all dji products are??

Can the batteries and the remote controller for the mavic air be charged at the same time using the dji battery hub?

The charger brick has a USB port and a line out to the hub. You plug a cable into the power brick and connect it to the controller to charge. The hub itself has slots for up to 4 batteries, but it charges them in sequence. So overall, the charger can be charging the controller and ONE battery simultaneously. To charge multiple batteries and the controller simultaneously, you'd need a 3rd party charger than does this (there are a few of them on Amazon, for example).

There is a new charger coming out in May the Energen 360 witch will do all your charging needs. it can charge all the DJI drone battery's and has 2 120v outlets 2 USB 2.4V type a and c 12v lighter plug. It will charge 4 Mavic battery's your phone or iPad, controller all at once
in the field when your out flying.

Yes, this seems to work just fine. It’s exacrly what I did to charge my batteries and remote at the same time when I first got my MA.
Thanks for your response. You could not do both with the Phantom 3A.

I've charged 4 batteries and the RC at the same time with the FStop Labs wall charger, and 2 batteries and the RC with their car charger.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo