DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

can the CS monitor be connected to a SC as a 2nd viewer...?

Cpt.Barbossa1072

Reactions
was wondering is anyone out here had succesfully connected a crystalsky monitor to a smart controller as a 2nd monitor...i see that Lifthor has a bracket/2200 nite setup to use in conjuction woth a SC...? any thoughts...? [emoji112]

No, you can not do this - CS has no HDMI IN. (You have to ask DJI why a monitor has no HDMI signal IN)

Reactions: Former Member
There might be one workaround. Bind a second controller that has a CS mounted to it. Cost of 2nd controller = $200

If you upgraded from a "dumb" controller to an SC, you still have a controller laying around. Nothing like a freebie.

This will also allow an observer to fly, while still giving you positive command of the drone at a moments notice.

Last edited:
Doesn't the Smart Controller have a HDMI output? Perhaps you can connect it to a HDMI monitor.

was wondering is anyone out here had succesfully connected a crystalsky monitor to a smart controller as a 2nd monitor...i see that Lifthor has a bracket/2200 nite setup to use in conjuction woth a SC...? any thoughts...? [emoji112]
One thing you can do that I've done is get an fhd monitor with an internal battery and an HDMI input and connect that to your HDMI output on the smart controller. Works pretty well if you can get around 1000 nit brightness.

A fair bit cheaper than a CS if you just want it as a monitor

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada