DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can the mavic pro platinum with dji smart controller?

I find it quite hard to see the phone screen in bright daylight even if turned to the brightest setting.
You should buy a Crystal Sky monitor. Works with the MP/MPP and the original RC

It will also work with the M2P and M2Z... love my 7.5” screen and the touch controls.

Interesting. Does it fit in the controller bracket?

Reactions: Thomas B
I have recently purchases a MPP and use a ipad mini4. It is dedicated to the mavic but is not too bright. If I buy a Crystalsky will it work if I upgrade to a Mavic 2? Also is the 1000 better than ipad or should I go to the 2000?

I have recently purchases a MPP and use a ipad mini4. It is dedicated to the mavic but is not too bright. If I buy a Crystalsky will it work if I upgrade to a Mavic 2? Also is the 1000 better than ipad or should I go to the 2000?
Yes.... I fly my M2P with the CS most of the time.
Love the 7.85’ screen and touch controls.

I watched a video that said the Crystalsky Ultra screen became so hot you could hardly touch it. is this the case as I find it hard to believe it was that bad as I would assume it would suck the power away. Also it is fairly common knowledge that some ips monitors have a very short lifespan compared to led. Is anyone aware this may be an issue with the Crystalsky Ultra?

Last edited:
in the uk we do not get the very hot sunny conditions that often,so the ipad i use on full brightness combined with a screen shade ,is more than adequate even for my old eyes
after changing from an android device i have been very pleased with ios have never had any issues ,plus the advantage that it does not drain the RC battery when in use,i am not anti android or an apple rep ,just saying it like it is

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato