DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you charge Mavic Air 2 using powerbank? Found this online and I'm confused

Yaros

Reactions
I have been flying my Mavic Air 2 for about 7 months now, and I'm satisfied. One feature I'm missing is the ability to charge using USB. As far as I know that's not possible, but this website says otherwise. It says that you can charge a battery using the powerbank adapter that's included with the fly more combo. But that adapter is only for charging other devices with the MA2 battery, not the other way around, right? Check this screenshot of the website, I highlighted the confusing part:

1647708096478.png

So... am I right or the website is right?

My vote is an uneducated author...

From DJI:

Overview
This Battery to Power Bank Adapter turns your Intelligent Flight Batteries into high-capacity power banks. Each Battery to Power Bank Adapter has two USB Type-A ports, offering 10 W dual output, allowing you to fully charge a smartphone using just 20% of one battery.

Reactions: gordongate
FROM ALIEXPRESS
Product name: Mavic Air 2S /Air 2 QC3.0 Fast USB Charger
Input: 5V/3A 15Wx2 (MAX); Output: 13.2/2.5A (MAX)
Charging time: 1. Connect 2 input ports that support 5V3A or QC3.0 at the same time, charge about 100 minutes; 2. Connect 1 input port that supports 5V3A or QC3.0, and it will be full for about 160 minutes
Product size: 7.4x1.7x4.4cm
Suitable for DJI Mavic Air 2S, DJI Mavic Air 2
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpgnput: 5V/3A 15Wx2 (MAX); Output: 13.2/2.5A 2.jpg1.jpg

I have been flying my Mavic Air 2 for about 7 months now, and I'm satisfied. One feature I'm missing is the ability to charge using USB. As far as I know that's not possible, but this website says otherwise. It says that you can charge a battery using the powerbank adapter that's included with the fly more combo. But that adapter is only for charging other devices with the MA2 battery, not the other way around, right? Check this screenshot of the website, I highlighted the confusing part:

View attachment 145488

So... am I right or the website is right?
You are.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus