DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you connect the smart controller via a

shutterup

Reactions
Hey all

I've got myself a smart controller and my son wants to watch the camera screen, sometimes he's sat inside the car while I'm out flying.

I've got a cable that's hdmi to USB-C, can I use this to display the smart controller screen on his phone?

He uses Android, do I need a 'viewer' app to display the screen?

Thanks

Hey all

I've got myself a smart controller and my son wants to watch the camera screen, sometimes he's sat inside the car while I'm out flying.

I've got a cable that's hdmi to USB-C, can I use this to display the smart controller screen on his phone?

Thanks

Why don’t you just try it out and let us know ?

Hey all

Thanks
Don't think it will work..apart from Dji remotes , nearly everything only comes out from a phone.
You could try casting it,but easier would be small cheap portable monitor with Hdmi in.
Another method probably the best, would be connect your SC and the standard remote as secondary,and have that connect to the phone......sorry edited post to explain better.
Or... let him fly your drone???

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada