Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

(Cancel) FS Air 2S Fly More Combo w/out controller

PAW

Premium Pilot
Reactions
If you are about to pull the trigger on an Air 2S, you may want to wait until the end of this weekend.
By then, FedEx permitting, I should be updating this post with photos/price of a new in-the-box Air 2S combo w/out controller. I can include my used standard controller if desired.
I will be offering it shipped within the continental US only and pricing it to sell (before my wife realizes what's going on).
This post will be modified with more details no later than Monday morning (1/17).

UPDATE:
For sale, NIB Air 2S Fly More Combo without controller. Box opened only to remove the RC-Pro, the RC wall charger/cable, and spare set of control sticks.

The purchaser can elect to add my used standard controller in excellent condition and several accessories.

• Air 2S FMC $1,000
  • Used standard controller/accesories $50
  • Includes priority shipping/insurance. Continental U.S. only please.
  • Paypal (friends and family) or add 3%. Venmo is also okay.

New Air 2S FMC
1.jpg
2.jpg

Optional Add-on
3.jpg
(Thin Blue Line decal easily removed)
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Optional kit includes:
  • DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller
  • Type-C Cable
  • DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
  • DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
  • DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
  • DJI RC-N1 RC Cable 12" (for tablets)
  • Spare DJI RC-N1 Control Sticks (Pair)
  • Sunshade
  • Tablet mount

PM me for additional details or questions.

Last edited:

Wumpus_NJ

Premium Pilot
Reactions
If you are about to pull the trigger on an Air 2S, you may want to wait until the end of this weekend.

By then, FedEx permitting, I should be updating this post with photos/price of a new in-the-box Air 2S combo w/out controller. I can include my used standard controller if desired.

I will be offering it shipped within the continental US only and pricing it to sell (before my wife realizes what's going on).

This post will be modified with more details no later than Monday morning (1/17).
Monday is my birthday (really)-- and I am considering a barely used Air2s combo that is available locally. I will hold off on local and eagerly await your update. 🤞🤞🤞

PAW

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Removed for lack of interest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kerri