DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancel Orders Get Your Mavic Faster ?

TAG

Reactions
Timothy Sunday has a You Tube channel on the Mavic .He says that he has had correspondence with DJI in which they recommend that if you have an order with DJI or others that was older than early December you should cancel and re-order with DJI. Check it out Get Your DJI Mavic Pro Faster.

I had my order through NewEgg and the anticipated date of delivery kept on going back and back when I ordered it at the beginning of December 2016. The final anticipated date was set at January 10th. That pissed me off. I sent them an email if they were going to send it to me or not by January 10th or I will cancel the order and buy elsewhere. DJI got back to me a few hours later via NewEgg and they shipped it the following morning from China. Took them FOUR DAYS to get it to my door. I was very happy it came that FAST but disappointed it had to come to threatening to cancel my order. It came on the 9th ;)

I ordered direct from DJI back on Oct 3. On Nov 27, I got fed up and sent an email cancelling my order. I also chatted them and cancelled, which they acknowledged. The very next day (I am not making this up), my status on their site changed to Shipping and I received the email saying it was shipped. Coincidence? I think not.

Update to my Amazon ordering saga. After ordering through Amazon way back in November and subsequently having my suspected shipping date pushed back to February and then March I cancelled my Amazon order. I then reordered on Amazon but through Dji official store on December 17th. I'm happy to say that I was greeted this morning with an email saying my Mavic Flymore has been shipped and should arrive by end of the week. Thanks for everyones help with getting this done and maintaing my sanity through the process. I look forward to posting as an actual Mavic owner.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom