DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancelling or thinking of cancelling your order?

darkneo

Reactions
Anyone here cancelled their order yet? Or thinking of it?

People over at the DJI forums have set Friday as a deadline to hear something or some are cancelling. I for one will not be cancelling unless I hear word of Best Buy or an Apple Store having them in hand.

People over at the DJI forums have set Friday as a deadline to hear something or some are cancelling. I for one will not be cancelling unless I hear word of Best Buy or an Apple Store having them in hand.
What good can come out of cancelling your order? You'll only have to wait that much longer when you finally decide to re-order.

What good can come out of cancelling your order? You'll only have to wait that much longer when you finally decide to re-order.
Well if November comes and we have no Mavics, but you can walk into a Best Buy and get it I'll be cancelling.

I ordered from DJI via Amazon, so who knows when they are fulfilling those orders.

Well if November comes and we have no Mavics, but you can walk into a Best Buy and get it I'll be cancelling.

I ordered from DJI via Amazon, so who knows when they are fulfilling those orders.
I agree

All depends on your situation and what you plan on doing with your Mavic. We've had a handful of pre-order cancellations after our delay announcement that was sent out to all of our pre-order customers today. Most of these cancellations were people that have trips planned at the beginning of November and they were in a hurry to get their Mavic units for these travels. Some other cancellations were from international folks that are in the US and wanted to purchase a Mavic while they're here but unfortunately it wouldn't get to them before they leave the US.

We can guarantee you that the Mavic is a kick-@SS machine and I'm sure you'll love it once you have it in your hands. All depends on how patient you want to be and whether you feel that you really need it, even it were to not arrive until the first or second week of November.

Reactions: AgentBB007
crazy don't cancel
its best just to sit tight and wait I'm sure DJI is working hard for us

We can guarantee you DJI HQ is working their tails off. We had a few calls with them last night and they are doing everything they can to keep things moving. They're working on extreme stress levels and we're confident they'll come through.

Because ultimatums work... People can be such idiots sometimes. Let them cancel their orders and push the rest of us forward in line, I'm OK with that, and, in fact, encourage it.

I bet they were the same ones who said the same thing when the P4, P3 were delayed.

Reactions: MavicMo

I preordered from a DJI Dealer, Yitamotor. I just got shipping notification from them. DHL delivering my new Mavic on Saturday Oct. 22! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
I preordered from a DJI Dealer, Yitamotor. I just got shipping notification from them. DHL delivering my new Mavic on Saturday Oct. 22! :)

That's one of the amazon sellers right? Some other folks on the DJI threads (deleted now) reported shipments from them last week, but turned out to be a little toy drone and apology for delay. Fingers crossed that you are getting the real deal though!

Reactions: Fplvert
If I don't hear anything solid from DJI by the end of next week, I'll cancel. As cool as the mavic is, flying season will soon be over where I live and much too cold to fly. By the time the weather clears up, I'm sure the price will have dropped. I was hoping to get it while we're still in Fall with nice leaves. This is my 3rd drone order from DJI. They never fail to disappoint in some aspect. Real competition cannot come soon enough.

That's one of the amazon sellers right? Some other folks on the DJI threads (deleted now) reported shipments from them last week, but turned out to be a little toy drone and apology for delay. Fingers crossed that you are getting the real deal though!

There was a guy on Facebook that had a shipping confirmation from DJI and received a brochure... Ha... What a tease.

I initially thought about it once I got the official word from DJI though e-mail, I pre-ordered through them. But, I have waited this long to get it. Waiting a little (I hope) longer wont hurt. I really hope I don't get a brochure or a tiny drone.

people think that if cancell the order a dji´s ceo its going to your house and tell you a history before sleep?

dji have a lot of demands becouse its a very good product , if cant have a little patience go and cancel to go up my order ;)

With rapidly reducing flying opportunity - from daylight saving and winter cold closing in I'm not surprised some think they may as well wait for lower prices in the spring.

What day/time did you order?
I ordered on September 27 at 7:00 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time. Yitamotor sent me a brochure saying they would be shipping between October 22-October 26.

Maybe they are just sending a .3125 lb. micro drone?:(

I'll let you know either way!

Shortly before the release of the Phantom 4, I cancelled my order of a Prodrone Primium folding arm drone due to crazy delays, and I ordered a P4. My dealer is Peter at Acesdeals.biz who got me my bird shortly after the release date. Really happy with him since he will tell you everything STRAIGHT instead of lies and other crud. You call him, and he will answer.

Well, at his site, he says that shipping for the Mavic Pro will be after November 5th. I wouldn't doubt that will be across the board for DJI dealers.

About purchasing from Apple or BB, I would get mine from BB since I have their card...and they are closer to me than our Apple Store...but Acesdeals.biz is my first choice.

Yeah- that sounds like a "totally" trustworthy place. Acesdeal.biz doesn't sound sketchy in any way! LOL
The name and the URL appear to be one of the flybynight too-good-to-be-true sites, but Peter is a good guy. I'm not kidding about talking to him directly. He is down to earth and tells you straight.

What is weird, and I didn't bring it up to him, but he put my pre-payment to my P4. Also, I don't know if it slipped by him, but I didn't pay any shipping. No taxes and no shipping so I thought that was a pretty good deal.

To make the waiters wait a little less stressful, here is a Mavic Pro video for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigdog
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60