DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot bind remote to Mavic 2 Pro!

Amethi

Reactions
Hi all. I got a replacement Mavic 2 Pro from DJI and it won't bind to my existing controller. I've tried the following and DJI tech support want me to send both the drone and controller back to them to try and figure out what's wrong but I'm due to go away in a few days and want to take the drone with me so if anybody has any other ideas, please help!

I've tried:
- Binding using app and controller
- Binding using app, controller and usb-c-a cable
- Binding using controller only
- Updating firmware on drone and controller
- Refreshing firmware on drone and controller
- Downgrading firmware on drone and controller, upgrading and refreshing

Screenshots I've seen of the DJI Assistant 2 desktop app show a factory reset button but I don't see that on my version. I take it DJI removed this feature in later updates?

Anyone know of more ways to try and fix this no-binding issue? Please help, going mad!

It sounds like the same problem a bunch of us have had. Most of us had that happen while updating firmware. For us the problem was a board inside the M2P and I was sent a new M2P. Im hoping someone else has a different experience and knows a way around it but if not, sending it in is the only way.

Thanks. I've just tried the drone with another controller and it doesn't work on that either, so back it must go to DJI :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest