DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot Hear App

Sadie

Reactions
Hi everyone, I have searched the forum and cannot find my answer. I am using the Dji go 4 app with my mavic. I am using Samsung S8 plus phone, everything working perfectly EXCEPT, I cannot hear the application prompts, such as "take off" / "home point set". It is there but quietly. A friend has the same phone, no sound problem. I have re-installed the app, and yes the volume is up all the way on the phone. Any ideas anyone? HELP PLEASE.......... thank you

Hi everyone, I have searched the forum and cannot find my answer. I am using the Dji go 4 app with my mavic. I am using Samsung S8 plus phone, everything working perfectly EXCEPT, I cannot hear the application prompts, such as "take off" / "home point set". It is there but quietly. A friend has the same phone, no sound problem. I have re-installed the app, and yes the volume is up all the way on the phone. Any ideas anyone? HELP PLEASE.......... thank you
Here is a thread you can look at
My Go4 Has Stopped Talking!

Reactions: Sadie
Which volume is all the way up? The current version of Android has three volumes - ring tone, media and alarms. I believe the proper volume for the app is the media volume - depicted by a musical note . If you are simply using the phone's volume key, then you are only changing the ring tone volume. Anyway - just a guess...

Reactions: Sadie and PT_Mavic
WOW! Thank you both so very much for your quick responses. You were spot-on Qoncussion, it was my media volume turned down. SHE'S WITH ME! I appreciate your help :)
Thank you Bunny Too :)

Reactions: Qoncussion
Where do you find these other volume controls, are they to be found same way as checking tablet volume? I think as I was cranking up volume button tonight,(to no avail, Acer android tablet) I saw a bullet or arrow which could have led me to other volume options, like media volume?

Where do you find these other volume controls, are they to be found same way as checking tablet volume? I think as I was cranking up volume button tonight,(to no avail, Acer android tablet) I saw a bullet or arrow which could have led me to other volume options, like media volume?
Precisely. Hit the volume button on your device. When the volume appears on the screen, look to the far right - and click the little down arrow "v", to locate the media and alarm volumes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji