DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot pair drone to mobile

Fittipaldi

Reactions
As the title says, when opening DJI fly app on my mobile (xiaomi redmi note 10) and starting the drone, they don't connect via bluetooth. I can see on the bluetooth settings (on the mobile app, version 1.5.9), that the drone was found, they just don't connect. Tried with another phone, same happens. Searched online, could not find anything similar. Any ideas?

As the title says, when opening DJI fly app on my mobile (xiaomi redmi note 10) and starting the drone, they don't connect via bluetooth. I can see on the bluetooth settings (on the mobile app, version 1.5.9), that the drone was found, they just don't connect. Tried with another phone, same happens. Searched online, could not find anything similar. Any ideas?
Is this a serious question? No. You need the RC-N1 controller to plug into your phone.

Quick transfer, manual says you just need drone and mobile phone with dji fly app. There are many videos about it on YouTube.

Last edited:
Quick transfer, manual says you just need drone and mobile phone with dji fly app. There are many videos about it on YouTube.
I've heard of people having issues, if you've watched a video and the steps do not work, you can either work with DJI Support or just remove the SD card and use a USB reader to collect your media until you can find a way to make it work.

The DJI app is always being updated. Perhaps re-install the DJI app for the particular drone. I had to do it for kind of the same reason. Then...it worked! (support may assist as well) I did call support.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143