DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot take of. Battery error

slpope222

Reactions
Just got a smart controller today, set it up and updated firmware. But then a red message on upper left corner shows “ Cannot take off”. Battery signal error. Please check the battery connection. Please advice

Reactions: TreeHugger
Just got a smart controller today, set it up and updated firmware. But then a red message on upper left corner shows “ Cannot take off”. Battery signal error. Please check the battery connection. Please advice

Check if you have the M2P battery seated properly and the contacts are clean

Yes. I watched YouTube and googled the error. read the forum and someone had the same issue after the firmware update. I tried both of the batteries. They worked before with no problem. Someone suggested to refresh the battery, not sure what that meant.

Yes. I watched YouTube and googled the error. read the forum and someone had the same issue after the firmware update. I tried both of the batteries. They worked before with no problem. Someone suggested to refresh the battery, not sure what that meant.

So you get the error with both batteries ?

you say you did a recent firmware update did this include the batteries

Reactions: hiflyer201
You can still fly with firmware inconsistencies between the drone and battery. At least I have always been able to. Not something I would do often but the OP seems to imply with their error they could not take off.
Paul C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S