DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't activate Mavic

Cletex

Reactions
Can't activate Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. When I get to the activation screen I get an error message that says "Activation Failed" Activation Service Error: code{1112). Using Dji Pilot app. and have tried an iPad mini 4 and iPhone 8. Also tried using different emails. Updated both the Mavic and the controller with latest firmware. This is a brand new Mavic Enterprise and I've been working on it for two days. Need some help

Can't activate Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. When I get to the activation screen I get an error message that says "Activation Failed" Activation Service Error: code{1112). Using Dji Pilot app. and have tried an iPad mini 4 and iPhone 8. Also tried using different emails. Updated both the Mavic and the controller with latest firmware. This is a brand new Mavic Enterprise and I've been working on it for two days. Need some help
Ok got the solution to the problem. Contacted DJI Support and got this email back:

Vivian.Wu
(DJI Support)
7月28日 CST16:40
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thanks for contacting DJI.

We are grateful to assist you with your concern.

We are sorry to inform you that your product is unable to be activated because it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police and insurance company. In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact the party who sold you the product for a refund (if it is a gift, you can report this issue to the person who gives you the gift).

Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help.
Thank you for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Vivian
DJI Technical Support
YouTube: DJI Support

You say it is brand new, yet DJI CS says it was reported stolen? Did you order directly from DJI?

You say it is brand new, yet DJI CS says it was reported stolen? Did you order directly from DJI?
Bought it off Ebay. It appeared to be new as it still had all the plastic seals on it and no sign of ever being out of the box. I contacted the seller that claims it was bought in an electronic lot. I shipped it back to seller for a refund which is backed by an Ebay guarantee. Hope to get refunded in a couple of days.

Bought it off Ebay. It appeared to be new as it still had all the plastic seals on it and no sign of ever being out of the box. I contacted the seller that claims it was bought in an electronic lot. I shipped it back to seller for a refund which is backed by an Ebay guarantee. Hope to get refunded in a couple of days.
I have stock (which didn't fall off the back of a truck.)

forum price $2750 lmk if intrested

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61