DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't find a replacement MA remote control anywhere...?

linners

Reactions
I've just placed an order for a MA fly more combo - can't wait to get it and get flying

I like to do a bit of research on how much replacement parts cost should I need to carry on flying in the event of a minor prang (props, batteries, etc) but I can't find a new remote anywhere online except for a brand new boxed one being sold privately on eBay

Anyone point me in the right direction?

Mavic Air remote controllers are available here on eBay. There are some on the UK eBay site too.

I'm sure we'll see DJI selling them at some point. This is the best we have right now though.

If you treat the MA like an $800 drone, you shouldn't have any issues. :)

Otherwise, just get a disposable Spark!
I really like this response, made me smile. (Don't know why people spend time buying trouble.)

I contacted DJI 2 weeks ago and they would not sell me a controller and adviced to call authorized dealers to see if they would sell me one from an open box. Your best option now is to buy one from eBay. I’m looking for one too for modding and most likely the cheapest you will find in new condition will be around $200.

Reactions: linners
I contacted DJI 2 weeks ago and they would not sell me a controller and adviced to call authorized dealers to see if they would sell me one from an open box. Your best option now is to buy one from eBay. I’m looking for one too for modding and most likely the cheapest you will find in new condition will be around $200.

So they are hard to come by then...... even more of a reason to look after them. I've ordered my case and control stick protector

I suspect that currently every controller is being shipped with the Airs. Once demand slows down (shhhh, don't tell those Pro owners that people think the Airs are cool!) they may have more accessories available.

I have have a controller and two battery for sale

My Remote broke!!!!! It would not charge. DJI were very good in their response. I got a new one under warranty but on the invoice was a quote for £152 for a new one!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots