DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't Fly,Bye Bye

Wecky

Reactions
So the new firmware upgrade finishes me,I live in NY,lower hudson valley,airports all over.No takeoff message.If some one could direct me how to sell my Brand New Mavik,extra battery and one of those new 3 battery chargers I'd be grateful

So the new firmware upgrade finishes me,I live in NY,lower hudson valley,airports all over.No takeoff message.If some one could direct me how to sell my Brand New Mavik,extra battery and one of those new 3 battery chargers I'd be grateful
You can post an add in the Classified section. I am sorry to hear you can not fly where you live, that is a major drag.

Funny you can't take off, but others are hacking there's to go ridiculously high, etc. Seams there should be middle ground. Sorry for your disappointment.

Reactions: adiru
Yeah, you can still restore your ability to fly if you want to... DJI hasn't plugged the hole yet.

Funny you can't take off, but others are hacking there's to go ridiculously high, etc. Seams there should be middle ground. Sorry for your disappointment.
Me too,I like drones,am very careful,just let me fly,I registered and all,stupid people always ruin it for the good people.

It's really not just the stupid people...it's the fascism that's sweeping the globe.

Both I guess,but stupid people are ahead.

You happen to live in a place with, like you said, airports "all over". That is a lifestyle choice. People in Texas still enjoy the right to own handguns, for example, and concealed carry. You can't complain that because you live in NY you can't carry a gun or that you are limited to 7 round capacity and that is because of the "stupid people", when maybe its because of the "stupid legislators" in your state. You also have the option of not living in places like NY/ CA/ etc.

You happen to live in a place with, like you said, airports "all over". That is a lifestyle choice. People in Texas still enjoy the right to own handguns, for example, and concealed carry. You can't complain that because you live in NY you can't carry a gun or that you are limited to 7 round capacity and that is because of the "stupid people", when maybe its because of the "stupid legislators" in your state. You also have the option of not living in places like NY/ CA/ etc.
While I agree, I really hate the comparisons between guns and drones. Such a dumb argument. I deserve my freedom to have both. But there's no comparison when it comes down to it.

While I agree, I really hate the comparisons between guns and drones. Such a dumb argument. I deserve my freedom to have both. But there's no comparison when it comes down to it.

Obama when president did compare guns to flying. And FAA is comparing drones to aircraft.
Something about if you are too dangerous to fly (aka no fly list) then you are too dangerous to own a gun.

I don't agree with the comparison because one is a privilege and the other is a right, but when you have the leader of the free world making that comparison I think that is the way the public will be looking at it.

I think we are on the same page. But not sure. I'm all for people flying drones responsible. But comparing that to the right to bear arms is a stretch. I'm not trying to argue, but after a few beers, I'm curious if we are on the same page. I keep saying page...

What the hell are you numbskulls talking about,I was born here and worked here all my life.I flew a drone without restrictions and did it successfully and carefully.As I matter of a fact I do have a carry permit,and Pistol.I don't like the Government rule,or DJI cave in,you two are nitwits.By the way seams,is incorrect,should be "seems"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus