DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't get PGYTech LED prop guards to change colors on my M2P

PwrBoss302

Reactions
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get my LED prop guards to change from a solid blue to flashing or other colors. I have my C1 button set to turn off front Head LEDs. It should be changing the prop guards effects as well. If anybody has some kind of input I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks

After checking more on the internet, I contacted PGYTECH and they said you may have to jam them in harder. If they're loose at all, they won't work. Problem solved.

Reactions: Cruithnig
They look great at night, and offer the protection of prop guards. Win-win.

Yeah. I'm always hesitant to push things in hard or snap them on where it looks like it may damage the drone. At least now I know they work. I was going to send them back and get the regular prop guards. Glad I didn't. Can't wait for spring to get some night shots of it. It creates some cool light patterns.

Reactions: Former Member
Yeah. I'm always hesitant to push things in hard or snap them on where it looks like it may damage the drone. At least now I know they work. I was going to send them back and get the regular prop guards. Glad I didn't. Can't wait for spring to get some night shots of it. It creates some cool light patterns.

I used to have night blades for my old Trex helicopter. Te rotating blades made it look awesome especially if there were a bunch of guys flying together at a fly-in.

This is not me, but a good example.

I used to have night blades for my old Trex helicopter. Te rotating blades made it look awesome especially if there were a bunch of guys flying together at a fly-in.

This is not me, but a good example.

I've got a set of LED props for my Mavic Air. They look a lot like that.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get my LED prop guards to change from a solid blue to flashing or other colors. I have my C1 button set to turn off front Head LEDs. It should be changing the prop guards effects as well. If anybody has some kind of input I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks

How do you control "separate" lights with the RC's buttons?

How do you control "separate" lights with the RC's buttons?
You set either C1 or C2 to turn off/on front LEDs. When you keep hitting the button to turn the front LEDs on or off, the props change colors and eventually start strobing.

Reactions: ff22

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark