DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't get Track and Follow to work on Litchi

aperakh

Reactions
Have a Mavic Mini 1.
I can not get Track or Follow to work.
In Track I can set the focus (square) on myself and on the screen it seems to track me, at least at first. But when I select Follow, agre to the "risks", and walk the drone doesn't move. As I walk the square just keeps getting larger and within few steps turns yellow and then red and lets me walk off screen.
It seemed to work just the fist time for a moment, meaning at least the drone moved, but even then it lost me almost immediately and I was just walking not very fast. Can't even get it to do that since then.
Also when I select Orbit inside Track mode, nothing happens.
I was trying it in P mode, on high contrast background with no interfering images (on abandoned tennis court).
Likewise the separate Follow mode (the one where it just follows the remote) does nothing.
The only thing that worked was the separate Orbit function that is centered on the remote (not on my image). Even that acted weird first time with e drone spiraling away, but OK on 2nd try.

I though maybe my phone was too slow *yes, I close all other apps). but it's a Galaxy S8 and I read of someone report using S6 with more than adequate results.

Any help?

I have a mavic mini with samsung A8s. I bought Litchi 6 months ago and just tried tracking function yesterday. I have the same problem as you. The subject detection is terrible and I think this is App is ****. Better not to buy this **** if any others intend to buy but haven't buy it.
Have a Mavic Mini 1.
I can not get Track or Follow to work.
In Track I can set the focus (square) on myself and on the screen it seems to track me, at least at first. But when I select Follow, agre to the "risks", and walk the drone doesn't move. As I walk the square just keeps getting larger and within few steps turns yellow and then red and lets me walk off screen.
It seemed to work just the fist time for a moment, meaning at least the drone moved, but even then it lost me almost immediately and I was just walking not very fast. Can't even get it to do that since then.
Also when I select Orbit inside Track mode, nothing happens.
I was trying it in P mode, on high contrast background with no interfering images (on abandoned tennis court).
Likewise the separate Follow mode (the one where it just follows the remote) does nothing.
The only thing that worked was the separate Orbit function that is centered on the remote (not on my image). Even that acted weird first time with e drone spiraling away, but OK on 2nd try.

I though maybe my phone was too slow *yes, I close all other apps). but it's a Galaxy S8 and I read of someone report using S6 with more than adequate results.

Any help?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98