DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant log into website?

MMPerrish

Reactions
Hey everyone

I recently had to clear my iPhone’s cache for reasons. Unfortunately this means I have to log back in to every forum website again, but I see no option to log in on MavPilots.com ?

I found this app and was able to log in here, but I see no way to log in on Safari or Chrome on my iPhone. I only have the option to join as a new member? Am I going crazy?

Can anyone give me a full link to a log on page?

Thanks for any help!

He probably is posting from a computer now. My suggestion if you are using google chrome is active the Sync and this will keep all URL + password on the cloud. When you log in to chrome on the cell phone you will carry with you all the history, accounts, passwords etc.. There is also a MavicPilot app you an download from the app store that connects to the forum.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
He probably is posting from a computer now. My suggestion if you are using google chrome is active the Sync and this will keep all URL + password on the cloud. When you log in to chrome on the cell phone you will carry with you all the history, accounts, passwords etc.. There is also a MavicPilot app you an download from the app store that connects to the forum.

I am using the iOS App like I mentioned in my post.

I’ll give that Sync a try when I get back to my desktop. I just find it strange that the website (not the app) does not give any option to log in at all.

No idea what the problem is but what I see when I just logged out
is this to log back in.
3E950284-376A-4654-8975-32096281FC0E.jpeg

Reactions: Thomas B
In portrait orientation, only the key icon shows, no words.

Actually on Chrome on Android, no words in landscape either.

The app seems to be a battery hog but I like how it displays topics in timeline better than web.

That’s so weird. I see the key icon and when I click that it took me to the “new user registration” page. I deleted my cache again but nothing, still. When I click the provided log in link it worked and I was able to log in just fine.

I swear I’m not going crazy... I think I need to go fly now.

The Info/Register icon is right next to the key on the right, so perhaps your finger is hitting that instead.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851