DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't set critically low battery

Marco VDM

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Im missing the option to set the critically low battery. Does anyone know why i am missing this option? I do see the setting to adjust the low battery warning, thats all. I'm using the Go 4 app version 4.3.16 and my M2P has the latest firmware version (01.00.0400)

No, i see this:

I just reinstalled my DJI Go 4 app, this didn't help. Im using a samsung galaxy S8 with the latest version.

Last edited:
hmm strange.. does anyone know what the critically low percentage is set to since i can't change it? Is it just fixed at 10%..?

hmm strange.. does anyone know what the critically low percentage is set to since i can't change it? Is it just fixed at 10%..?

It's recorded in the txt log files as SMART_BATTERY.seriousLowWarning if you want to check. It has a default (and minimum) value of 10%. It's not a particularly useful quantity though, because the FC doesn't actually act on it - it's just a warning level. Autoland is triggered when SMART_BATTERY.battery falls below the computed value of SMART_BATTERY.landBattery.

Reactions: ff22
I think you have to turn on "smart return home" right at the top of your screen grab then you should see the option

I have the same problem/display. On iphone I have the two bars on the smartcontoller only the second one. Any suggestions? (I have the mavic2zoom)

I have the same problem/display. On iphone I have the two bars on the smartcontoller only the second one. Any suggestions? (I have the mavic2zoom)

It appears to be missing from the Android version of the app. It's not a useful parameter though since (1) it is independent of distance and height and (2) it only triggers a warning - it doesn't actually do anything.

It appears to be missing from the Android version of the app. It's not a useful parameter though since (1) it is independent of distance and height and (2) it only triggers a warning - it doesn't actually do anything.

No, both appear on the smartcontroller when it's not connected to the drone, but when I connect it to the drone, only one appear.

Attachments

• IMG_002CDAA77882-1.jpg
    IMG_002CDAA77882-1.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3130.jpg
    IMG_3130.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 9
No, both appear on the smartcontroller when it's not connected to the drone, but when I connect it to the drone, only one appear.

Your first screen shot is iOS, while the second one is Android, so that doesn't seem to be the correct comparison.

Under iOS I see both sliders whether or not an aircraft is connected. Under Android (phone - not SC) I only see the low-voltage slider, whether or not an aircraft is connected. The smart RTH status (on or off) makes no difference.

Your first screen shot is iOS, while the second one is Android, so that doesn't seem to be the correct comparison.

Under iOS I see both sliders whether or not an aircraft is connected. Under Android (phone - not SC) I only see the low-voltage slider, whether or not an aircraft is connected. The smart RTH status (on or off) makes no difference.

I just took a picture for you : thaks

Attachments

• sssss.jpg
    sssss.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada